So, it’s official. Apparently I am not the worst blogger on the planet after all. How do I know this you ask? Well, because I have been nominated for another “blogger-to-blogger” award, called the Sunshine Award!
Suze, the author of “Gesundheit, Suze”, has deemed my little blog worthy of this particular complimet. And compliments are a good thing, right? I say that because I am the worst person in the world at receiving compliments. For one, it is actually a little embarassing. On top of that, I always worry I won’t respond appropriately. Too little is ungrateful, too big is cocky. You know what I mean? So on that note, I humbly say to Suze: Thank you very much, I appreciate it.
Now on to the rules of the Sunshine Award (now that I know that rules are always attached to these things):
-Link back to the person who nominated you
-Post the award image to your page
-Tell seven facts about yourself
– Nominate 5-10 other blogs and let them know they are nominated
So, here are seven facts about me, guaranteed to amaze!
- I am trying to learn to play the guitar. I say trying because it is hard to find the time to practice.
- I think the Blues is the most underappreciated genre of music. Not to mention, the quality of small time Blues musicians is generally 5 times that of your average Pop star.
- I am NOT a grilling “Master”, despite my wife’s opinion that I should be because I am an American.
- I am the gadget freak in the family, yet my wife has more gadgets than me now.
- I love the peace and quiet of a small town, but hate the slow ass internet and bad cell phone signal that comes with it.
- I am unbelievably unromantic, but my wife miraculously puts up with it. For that I am eternally grateful.
- I think Contra was possibly the best video game ever created, after Super Mario Bros. (the original).
And now, in no particular order, the blogs I nominate are (drumroll please):